Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Black White

There is an interesting new reality TV show that just started a couple of weeks ago. It's called "Black White." Here's the gist: two families switch race and share their experiences with us via hidden cameras that follow them. As an unofficial "raceologist," I was immediately drawn to this show. I have not been disappointed, but I am getting into plenty of great race/culture discussion!

The hour long show is on cable channel FX (Wednesdays 10 PM Eastern), so I realize not everyone will be able to watch it. However, you CAN watch the first episode to see what's going on, how they "do the changeup" and whet your appetite for more- maybe when they release it on DVD.

Click below to go to an internet site and watch the WHOLE first episode. You MUST watch from Internet Explorer (sorry, no Firefox).

{Black White}

Then come back here for some more discussion!

I've got plenty to say about this issue, so I'll probably write more in future blogs.

2 comments:

Aurora said...

were you trying to write a link? Because it didn't work

Seeker of The Light said...

Something weird happened when I was publishing this so I did the link over again. It should work now- as long as you're using Internet Explorer.