Saturday, March 03, 2007

New Blogs Listed

Recently, I've added some new blogs to my Blog Salute over on the right. I did them all in a hurry and I didn't take the chance to let you know about them at the time. So here's my plug for each of them. Give them a look- I believe they've all got some great things to say and well worth the read.

Pieces of Me, Jenn Ivany
What can I say? She's a chip off the old block, so to speak! I like her writing style and you'll get some good blessing from her insights.

ArmyBarmy REMIX, Danielle Strickland
Danielle is an incredible person! I don't know how many times I've gone into the wee hours of the morning talking with her and Steve in their living room in Vancouver. And when we finally break it up, I always feel like I've not had enough time! So reading her blog is a good way to get Dainelle's thoughts on a regular basis! Besides, I don't think I'm going to get to Australia as often as Vancouver. {sigh}

Sounds from the Streets, Stephanie Lines
I met Stephanie this January in Vancouver. She's an intercessor in the Down Town East Side, so you'll find that perspective refreshing. And don't forget to check out that nice picture of her by the tree!

The Vision is . . ., Olivia Munn
No- the vision is NOT Olivia Munn! (heh, heh) But you'll find some awesome thoughts here and lately some stuff from her latest book (soon to be published) on holiness. Deep thoughts here!

There you have it. The blog list just keeps growing! I don't know how I'm going to keep up with them all- especially when you add in all the others listed.

4 comments:

Esther said...

Maybe someday I'll fit the mold!

Anonymous said...

That counter on the side stresses me out.

Seeker of The Light said...

Brody- how do you mean specifically? I believe it's supposed to stress us out. I certainly stresses ME out when I understand what it represents.

Christin ><> said...

C'mon Doug.....BLOG SOMETHING!!! I need some new reading material to chew on!

{{{{{hugs}}}}