Saturday, August 11, 2007

The Spiral of life

I just finished reading a three book series called "The Nephilim Series" by L. A. Marzulli. If you click on the Title above, it will link you to his website where you can learn about the books and their premise.

The first book is "Nephilim." The second is "The Unholy Deception." The final book is "The Revealing: The Time is Now." Click HERE to get prices and where you can buy them.

If you've ever wondered about the "Nephilim" mentioned in scripture, but
couldn't find much on the subject- here's your chance to learn more.

I really enjoyed these books! So much so, I just ordered his latest book, which is not fiction, but looks at the end times (a subject that has always interested me) in a different way than his first series.

Some day I should blog about some things I've learned about the Nephilim. But for now, if you're interested- get the books and enjoy them. Then let me know you did.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please be careful about information that addresses the Nephillum that is outside the Bible. In any case, if you hold to the Flood as the world-wide destruction of mankind, then anyone outside of Noah and his family were destroyed by God as a result of the sinfulness of man...and this judgment was the GRACE OF GOD. Don't be influenced nor let 'itchy ears' draw you away from the truth. We do not know the future nor can we anticipate details. UFO and others can lead one down a dark path. They are of Satan. The Truth Is Out There.

Seeker of The Light said...

I guess I should have mentioned in this blog that these books are fiction, but based on scripture, history and ONE of the few takes on where demons come from (what they are).

I have been very careful and have not gotten all my info from these books. There are plenty out there including biblical studies on the Nephilim.

UFOs certainly do have a dark demonic connection (which I won't get into here).

But these books are great fiction stories. Fiction is not meant to tell the future, but to give us some fun reading in what "could be."

Anonymous said...

"But these books are great fiction stories. Fiction is not meant to tell the future, but to give us some fun reading in what "could be." "

sounds just like the bible to me!

Seeker of The Light said...

Ah, except the Bible did and does still "tell the future!" How anyone could consider The Bible to be fiction with its proven track record is way beyond me.

In truth, it takes more faith to disbelieve The Bible than it does to believe it.

Go figure!