Monday, August 26, 2024

The Enemy of My Enemy is My Friend


"Witches cast mass spell against Trump," the article is titled. As a Christian, I have been the subject of witches' spells over the years. Even as I prayed for them, they have come against me. In one of my appointments, a local coven regularly came to my corps at 3 AM (witching hour) to lay hands on our building and "pray" against us. I once found physical spell evidence around that building. You see, witches are not the friends of Christians. They pretty much stand for everything opposite of what a Christian believes.

Now also, as a Christian, I know that such things (curses) cannot stand against us, God's people, because, well, God is God (Isaiah 54:17)! What he blesses, no one can curse! There's a certain passage in the OT (Balak's story in Numbers 22) that shows this playing out with the Israelites. Look it up. It's a good one!

In most cases, witches are against anything of Yahweh or Jesus.

Back to the article (there are actually many articles out there) about the witches cursing Trump. Frankly, if Trump were against God, then the witches would not be cursing him. Make sense?

Do you see any witches cursing Biden or Harris? Do the same search for them and you will find they SUPPORT them. That in itself should tell you something. Not everything, but SOMEthing you should be seriously thinking about.

So back to my title: as the saying goes, "the enemy of my enemy is my friend." Makes sense. Therefore those who are against Trump are with the witches. They are "friends," as it were.

You see, you cannot say you are for God and then support the opposite. It doesn't work. You end up holding hands with His enemies.

I think that bullet's near miss in Pennsylvania was God telling us something. I don't believe you can overlook God's hand in that as a miracle. God isn't finished with Trump yet. I for one, want to be around to see what God's planning for him!

Now you might be thinking: "there are some pretty bad people who support Trump!" Agreed. We could say that about both sides (which is true of SO many comments about either side!). Let's leave that for a future post.

This is not the only reason to support Trump in this election. I just hope there are some who will use this realization to see through the confusion of the enemy.

No comments: