Friday, December 08, 2006

Truth: Now THIS is Christmas!

I need some help (yeah, yeah- I know- opened myself up to this one! No comments Howie!).

I used to have an old Christmas album by the Christian music group Truth, titled "Truth: Now THIS is Christmas!" For the life of me, I can't find it. Not even the cassette tape I made to listen to the "LP" in the car (yeah- the olden days). It's an awesome Christmas album.

I've done a few Internet searches and all I've come up with is that the group disbanded a few years ago. Rats!

Can anyone out there help me find it again? I'd prefer a cassette tape, but I guess the 33 record would do. I can then get it into mp3 format. I'm fairly certain they never produced it on CD or I'd have found it out there by now.

Let me know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go to Ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/Truth-Now-This-Is-Christmas-78-holiday-lp-albums_W0QQitemZ150068781509QQihZ005QQcategoryZ306QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem

$7 plus shipping and it's yours...

Seeker of The Light said...

Thanks to those who contacted me with ways to get this album. I was ready to bid, then found my own copy in a box in the garage!

Now a friend is recording it to tape so I can get it to a digital mp3 format.

Hey- if you've never heard this album, you're really missing out. Awesome!