Sunday, January 06, 2008

Living by Truth

Special thanks to Stephanie Lines for prophetically giving this verse to me back in July when we had just moved to Rhode Island. It has become my theme here and I constantly go back to it for a reminder of God's truth in any situation.

It is my desire to live by truth and live in it's light. I want everything I do to be examined by the light; out in the open, not hidden away and whispered in the shadows. That way it will be clearly seen that anything I accomplish has not been done in my own strength- rather God's working through me.

This is not always the easy path, but it is the right path . . . always.

I praise God for his abundant grace in even the toughest situations the enemy thrusts us into! May we all be faithful to his call and stand strong in that grace.

No comments: