Friday, September 14, 2007

It's Time . . .

I was searching for a picture of "bowing before God" on Google and guess what I found? The blog of one of my friends from The War College- Sarvesh Kumar (Joshua)! And it came up on the second page! Some people can't pay for that kind of advertising- wow!

I've added Sarvesh's new blog to my list on the right: It's Time to Put up or Shut up.

Sarvesh (who goes by Joshua in English) is a Christian from India and convert to our Army because he wants to win this world for Jesus and he actually believes we're going to accomplish it. I must admit, there are days I'm not so sure we are going to fulfill our divine commission. But on those days I must also admit if we don't do it, it's my own fault, not some nebulous "they" somewhere out there.

And then I remember Joshua. His spirit is contagious. His drive to spread the Good News grounded in reality. If anyone's going to do it, it's him. But, hey! Why should we let him have all the fun?

We can join him by working to win our own little world. If we each did that, combined in this Army of ours, we'd have arms wide enough to wrap around the whole earth and actually accomplish what we say we are doing while we do everything but.

Go ahead- read Joshua's blog. But if that's all you intend to do, don't bother. Rather, read and join the cause- win the world!

1 comment:

Denise said...

I love this kid! And I say kid because he calls me "mumma!" Seriously!
His spirit is contagious, that is a definite!