Monday, July 01, 2024

Have Mercy!


For my time with God every day, I read through "30 Days with Wesley: A Prayer Book." It has become one of my staples, with a morning and evening section for each day. Thirty days is enough to keep it from seeming like I'm repeating all the time. It's not my only book or method I use, but it is an important one which I enjoy.

In one of the readings, I came across this prayer: 

     O Father, have mercy on all humanity.
     Draw all people to Your Truth.

I felt it so important and applicable for the days we live in, I have decided to use it each morning and evening before I pray The Lord's Prayer (as a part of the Wesley book).

These days all humanity needs God's mercy! 

These days all people need God's Truth!

Won't you pray this with me each day? If you are willing, drop me a note in the comments section.

No comments: