Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Where All is Cozy and Warm

Just so everybody knows . . .

We're on furlough in beautiful, WARM Florida for the next couple of weeks. Visiting Dad, soaking in the sun, playing golf, watching the D-Rays play games AT Tropicana Stadium (GO D-Rays!), checking out flea markets, garage sales and thrift stores, strolling in all the malls, reading, etc (still checking email and Lotus Notes).

I'm trying not to hang around the computer as much while here (but it's not working very well so far), but I'm thinking deep thoughts in between everything going on. So maybe I'll post some things now and then. We'll see.

Keep checking.

2 comments:

Gideon son of Joash said...

The the rays are playing I would think watching them would be a disappointment. My prenbts are in Brooksville that not too far from Tampa right? I've never been there. You could visit them that could be fun.

kathryn said...

have fun, you two!!!