Sunday, October 15, 2006

I know, I know!

We've been quite busy the last couple of weeks so blogging has taken a back seat (a wedding, our Annual Harvest Auction, Special SonDay meeting guests, etc).

There was a time not too long ago when this blog took too much of a lead in importance to me and I did whatever I could to "get the daily blog up." I've since learned there are actually other things that take precedence . . . once in awhile! And I've learned to let it go without sweating too much. Ha!

You will want to know I've been collecting all kinds of good stuff to write about and I plan to get it up here soon. So get your thinking caps out and ready for heavy use.

2 comments:

Gideon son of Joash said...

AHHH I got to start thinking again? I haven't done that in forever. okay I'm ready hit me with your best shot.

Seeker of The Light said...

Great to hear from you Travis. I was glad to see you noticed the picture of you and your cap on this entry!