Saturday, February 10, 2007

Game 33

It's been quite awhile since I posted a cool game. The last one was "Red Square" where you had to keep the red square from being hit by the moving boxes as long as possible.

Well it's time for another game!

Check out this new game called Catch 33 (click to go play). You can bookmark the game to go back again and again until you get the high score!

The gist of the game is to roll the mouse over all 33 numbers (in order) as fast as you can. Sounds easier than it is because the numbers are moving randomly around the screen! The best score is the lowest this time.

My lowest score so far is 39. Who's going to be the first to beat me?

4 comments:

sixonefour said...

okay, i played 4 times and the lowest one i got was 42 seconds, but I was filled with quirky adrenaline every time...and of course HAD to have the sound effects on for the satisfying noise that accompanied each bite of the number...i could become absorbed in that game for way too long...

sixonefour said...

okay, i just played it 4 more times and got a 38 second score. hahahahaha, I'm like a game 33 fiend, i can't help myself...i must beat my own score...

Anonymous said...

38 seconds...now my eyes hurt

Victory of the People said...

sweet i win!!!!

36!

(after 3 or 4 attempts)