Friday, April 06, 2007

Your True Self Revealed


I'm big on personality/gifting tests (inventories) and the like. Over the years I've collected and taken dozens. I usually encourage others to do the same, because knowing who you are and how you operate is helpful in a variety of ways.

I just found another interesting personality test called Personal DNA. Click to go to their homepage and take the test yourself.

My Personal DNA Report
I am a Considerate Inventor.

If you know me, check it out and let me know what you think of the results. Are they accurate? Have they captured me well or not? Maybe I'll let you know what I think about it later.

5 comments:

jeff said...

i did it, prety cool, It calls me a generous inventor.

YOU DONT KNOW MEEEeeee said...

i dont know how i feel about those inventories. the only time i took one, we completely discounted some of the more 'outrageous' gifts- like prophecy, and healing, and what not...instead we embraced the ones that look like they fit. CRAZY! although- my sister got 'prophetic' we all ahd a good laugh- come to find out 4 years later, home girl is a prophet...

kathryn said...

cool stuff, Doug! I'm an Advocating Architect.

Seeker of The Light said...

meeeeee: Yeah- there are inventories that decide what gifts exist instead of using what the Bible lists (just like the people who make them). If God gives it, I certainly don't want to discount it!

But hey, inventories aren't designed to tell you what your gifts ARE, rather to help you start the search.

Kathryn: Did you post your results anywhere? I'd like to see what they report about you.

kathryn said...

i'll email you my results, i didn't post them anywhere.