Thursday, July 27, 2006

Blog Alert! * Must Read! * Blog Alert!

Man o man! I just found a new blog by Joe Noland (actually, Joel found it)! It's called "Slightly Irregular" and it is a MUST READ. Sadly, there are only 2 entries so far.

I offer this recommendation ONLY to those who can handle it. He gives a preface that states you must be open to change or he will not take any blame for your high blood pressure! I love it!

Joe Noland was our Territorial Commander a few years back. He was awesome for this territory! Of course, there will be people who will disagree, but most of them will have high blood pressure from reading his blog! {LOL!}

Joe Noland is a visionary; a creative thinker. He asks "why?" and "why not?" a lot and requires you to state a reason for your position (he won't just accept what you say because "it's the way we've always thought about this"). He is a leader of people. He is NOT a manager of people.

When he was in the USA East, he raised many a person's blood pressure, but he also freed a lot of people to dream and accomplish new things for the Kingdom.

I guess I could go on and on here, but you'll find out for yourself if you bookmark his blog and add it to your daily readings. You'll find it already added to my Blog Salute! to the right.


Click my title above or the link below to go to:


Slightly Irregular

1 comment:

Christian said...

Thanks for the link to the Commish's blog. I immediately added it to my favorites!

Trust all is well in NNE!