Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Frustration!

I'm the kind of person who, once he has started something, needs to complete it before he moves on. I don't handle too many things at the same time very well. Case in point: the blog I started a few days ago and got "blogged down" on. So every time I look at that draft and can't seem to finish it, I get frustrated and just move away from blogging completely. Then I end up stuck on a "one note sambo" and missing days of blogging. {sigh}

So I've got this major frustration that I've been trying to put into words for years, but haven't been succesful to my satisfaction. ONE of these days, I might actually be able to verbalize my thoughts, but until then, I guess I'll have to leave it in limbo for the time being. And until I can get going on it again, I'll try to get some other thoughts up here for those of you who have been nudging me to get back to work!

I've actually been in deep thought and concern over this issue.

Really.

No comments: