Monday, December 20, 2004

Touche!

I didn't blog yesterday. I tried. I sat there with the edit screen in front of me, but couldn't bring myself to say something "spiritual." Right now I'm feeling much the same way (I'm still in that brass heavens thing).

I've gotten some great responses to my last couple of posts. Both Tara and Tom are making me THINK!

Touche, Tara! I guess my public post of my private prayer is an oxymoron. I find myself trying to figure out a way to make it look like it's not . . . I guess what I was thinking, is that 1) I told only a few people about my new blog, so I really know who might be reading it, 2) I really did pray that prayer for whoever read it and 3) I hope to make a point about the huge impersonal Christmas card task many find themselves "competing" in. How's that? If that doesn't impress you, then you win that one! :)

I think I'll deal with the other two issues later. My brain is spinning!

No comments: