Saturday, January 20, 2007

Back in Vancouver Again


I'm finally in Vancouver after an all-day trip through Philly and Las Vegas. There's got to be a quicker way to make this trip! Quicker and easier on the tail bone. Ah, but it's all worth it to teach at The War College. For that matter, just to be in the vicinity of the people at The War College.

For those of you "in the know," I've been battling sickness over the last few weeks which seemed to explode on me just a couple days ago. Sensing I had to make it to Vancouver for God's purposes, I asked a group of people from my corps to pray over me Wednesday night. It was a powerful time in which I received confirmation that I was under attack.

So I sent out an email asking some trusted friends to pray. I know I missed a few trusted friends, but I was feeling bad and it was late . . .

So I've been receiving some great responses to my request from these friends. They are still coming in and I'm still hoping for continued covering prayer, but here's the result so far: The closer I got to Vancouver, the better I felt (all day long)! I don't feel like I have (had) a cold at all right now! PTL!

Please keep praying- specifically for my throat, because of all the talking I need to do over the next week. I'll be using throat lozengers like crazy!

So for now, I'm back to daily blogging so you can all keep up with the events of my week. Here's to God's Spirit cutting loose in a BIG way!

2 comments:

Denise said...

PTL! PTL! PTL!

That's about all I can say about that! ;)

kathryn said...

yes, here's to the Spirit cutting loose!!! I'll add my prayers too, Doug. You have work to do!