Friday, January 05, 2007

The Watchmaker

Here's a wonderful video about a watch . . . and you. Take a look- it's not very long and well done. Click on this link below:

http://www.kids4truth.com/watchmaker/watch.html

Isn't it strange that so many people can't see the obvious? Actually, it's not strange at all- it's just that people don't want to deal with the truth so they create anything they can think of that will help them avoid having to cope with God.

Too bad. God isn't like a galactic traffic cop hiding around the corner just waiting for you to screw up. He's like a loving father who just wants you to come back home again. He misses your company when you go away.


Always remember:

I have a maker
He formed my heart
Before even time began,
My life was in His hands


He knows my name
He knows my every thought

He sees each tear that falls

And hears me when I call

I have a Father
He calls me His own

He’ll never leave me

No matter where I go

4 comments:

BrownEyedGirl said...

I loved the watchmaker clip! I am going to show my girls. Thanks for sharing it.

kathryn said...

yes, thanx for sharing that, Doug. It was really good.

Aurora said...

does nobody blog regularly any more? Seriously! There's only so much job-hunting on the net a girl can do! Happy New Year, and all that jazz!
Aurora

Aurora said...

does nobody blog regularly any more? Seriously! There's only so much job-hunting on the net a girl can do! Happy New Year, and all that jazz!
Aurora