Monday, January 29, 2007

Prophetic Titles

One of the special things God did for me this year during prayer ministry times, is give me a "Prophetic Title" for each person I prayed with (I say each person, because there are many people who wish to get involved in such prayer ministry, not just the current session of students. In fact, there are a few past students who have scheduled a prayer time with me every year I have returned!).

I mentioned these titles a couple of days ago. Simply put, they are a way God sees the person. It is prophetic, because (like all prophecy) the individuals have to agree with the title and move toward it for the truth it represents to become a reality. For instance, Jesus saw Peter as a Rock. Peter had to accept that and help it come into being in himself. If we disagree with such things they will not come into being.


Some of these are truly exciting to me, so I hope each person will receive them, agree with their truth and move in that direction.


I asked if I could publish these on my blog and got the okay, so here they are (not in any particular order and I hope I get all the names right!):


Matt Armstrong - Quiet Strength

Donny Melanson - God is my Power

Matt Elcome - My Pure One

Catherine Marquis - Explorer of My Mysteries

Lisa Stewart - My Worthy One

Becky Austin - Receiver of My Radiance

Crystal Myers - My Playful One

Andy MacDOnald - My Strong One

Lynn Wagner - My Priceless Jewel

Olivia Munn - I Pour Into This one (I was heavily impressed with this!)

Kirsten Ivany - Simply Trusting in Me

Juan Reyes - Abandoned to Me

Regan Lipsett - My Treasure

Holly Warren - My Obedient One

Stephanie Lines - Beloved of God

Stephie (last name?) - My Princess

Cristina Edmonds - At Peace With Me

Nicole Brindle - Blessed Beyond the Curse

Ian Smith - Full of My Wonder

Dawn Paulson - The One That I Want (with the music from the musical Grease!)

Jeremy Strain - Mighty Warrior

Lynne Cawker - My Precious Bride; My Sun Ray

1 comment:

kathryn said...

wow!!! God is so personal. I loved reading about this.