Thursday, January 25, 2007

Wednesday

Another great day in Vancouver! And can you believe it? It was sunny! I know- Whoa! Not a drop of rain in sight. A rare occurance and very cool.

Class went well with a lot of good discussion. I tend to think well in such settings, so my brain was in high gear and I actually came back from most of my tangents.

Prayer ministry was even better. I got a student who is very good at listening prayer, so once we got started she took off! At one point she experienced something very similar to something I experienced years ago and when I closed my eyes I was back there in the full glory of God's presence. I have often wished I could do that, so that was a special blessing for me.

In prayer with another student, we also encountered our first false Jesus image this year. So many people have a "false" image of what Jesus is like- eg: "Jesus is mad at me, so he punched me." Obviously, Jesus wouldn't do that, so we kinda know it's not really him! But people seriously have false impressions of what he's like, so it's very good to break that and let them find the real Jesus. Their whole understanding of God realigns. Good stuff.

God is continuing to give me prophetic "titles" for each person I pray with this year. Kinda like Jesus calling Peter "Rock." He was notthing like a rock, but that's how Jesus saw him and Peter was able to have that title to live up to. I believe he did in the end. Hopefully the students will live up to these as well. I will probably post them all here later.

Yesterday my day went as long as Tuesday, but I didn't feel all wasted at the end. I think God is giving me strength (duh!). Eagle's wings are kinda cool. Besides, I can crash on my long flight home Saturday so why not go all out until then? :) The great part is that when I have any break inbetween sessions, I can stay in the War Room and just soak. Soaking is good. Gotta love soaking!

Today I teach 2 classes and only have 3 prayer sessions after that. Then it's Knee Drill (powerful prayer meeting)! I'm also hoping for a "dusting off" session for me sometime before I leave.

On with God's day! Until next time . . .

No comments: