Saturday, September 17, 2005

Josh Can Cook!

I had heard Josh could cook. Well cooking and "cooking" are two different things! I mean, I can cook spaghetti, TV dinners, eggs and even hamburgers. But Debbie's eyes would be rolling big time if she was reading this over my shoulder right now.

Tonight I learned Josh can cook! He whipped up this chicken stir fry and kept apologizing for it- "If I only had fresh veggies" and the like. I didn't pay much attention to his complaints, however, because I was too busy woofing it down! I tried not to look too animalistic as I licked my plate clean. Then Josh learned that if the choice for dessert includes chocolate ice cream, there really is no choice for me!

I hadn't thought about it earlier, but dinner had this weird prophetic thing going- I felt like we were sitting with Jenn & Josh in their home for dinner. I guess that will happen one day, but this is just too early to be thinking like that!

So this is our last full day in Toronto. Tomorrow after the AM meeting, we're heading on a slow trip back home through Montreal and upper Maine. I've always wanted to travel that way, so it will be a nice way to finish up our vacation.

We've had a wonderful week which included a lot of new things to do and see and new people to meet. And it's not even over yet!

1 comment:

YOU DONT KNOW MEEEeeee said...

hold on- i just spent a year with josh and didnt know he could cook? weird...next time i see him...ill have him cok me sumthin. HAHA!