Thursday, September 01, 2005

Battle Gear T-Shirts!

The Bangor Corps is selling Salvation Army Battle Gear T-Shirts to help pay for our War College Student expenses (airfares, care packages, scholarships, etc). Show your Salvation Army pride and support a powerful ministry at the same time!

All T-Shirts are only $10 each (even the long sleeved one!). The Hoodies are only $20. They come in men's Small, Medium, Large, XL and XXL. What a deal! For now (it may change as I learn more about what it costs), shipping will be $3 for 1-3 shirts, $5 for 4-6 shirts and we'll work out anything higher or foreign shipping when you contact me through a comment (or email me if you know my email- but I'm not putting it up here, then I'll get spammed like crazy!).

Click on the image to see a larger picture. If some of the print is still too small, I can answer any questions you have.

- - - - -

Okay, the print is really small! I can see that now that I've published the picture. So I'm going to list what's written on each shirt:

1) TOP LEFT: Front- TV logo with "to be continued..." Back- Shield with "We believe that continuance in a state of salvation depends upon continued obedient faith in Christ."

2) TOP RIGHT: Big letters- ARMY. In smaller letters inside the "A" is SALVATION. Get it? Salvation Army!

3) 2ND ROW LEFT: (Tie Dye shirts in assorted colors) Front- "Grateful Dead." Back- I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. Galatians 2:20"

4) 2ND ROW RIGHT: "On a Mission from God" with shield.

5) 3RD ROW LEFT: Front is a plain pocket T-shirt. Back- Bleeding shield with "The shields of His warriors are red. Nahum 2:3"

6) 3RD ROW RIGHT: Maroon Shirt with TSA Crest in yellow. Made with high collar uniforms in mind!

7) BOTTOM LEFT: Hoodie- Big letters- ARMY. In smaller letters inside the "A" is SALVATION. Get it? Salvation Army!

8) BOTTOM ROW RIGHT: Long Sleeve- (in distressed print) Shield with lines.

2 comments:

Christin ><> said...

dude. totally interested. especially since it supports our war college!!!

I'd love to get the "on a mission from God" T shirt and a ARMY hoodie.

how should i pay you?

[oh, and i'm fat, so i'll need a XXL for both of them :-) ]

Captain Andrew Clark said...

hey....would love to relieve you of two red t-shirts with yellow crest somehow. Could send the cash to someone with a paypal account if you know anyone who has one.

Will come in handy for the high collar uniform ;O)

andrew.clark@salvationarmy.org.uk