Tuesday, January 31, 2006

New Holy Blogs Added

If you follow any of my Blog Links to the right, I want you to notice I've added 3 new Blogs from the current "Holy Session" of The War College.
I Believe We Shall Win! - Joel Boyd
No Compromise - Denise Knee
K-Thoughts - Kirsten Ivany

Apparently there are not as many sessioners blogging as last year, but I picked these 3 (after reading some of them) as representatives for this year's group.

I wish you could get to know them at least as well as I did in my few short days with them, but you'll have to settle with reading their thoughts- which I have always found gives you a pretty good idea who a person is. Blogging is good that way!

Read up. Get blessed.

1 comment:

Denise said...

Thanks for the shout out. Gives me no pressure at all!! ;)