Monday, January 16, 2006

TWC- Take 3

Wednesday I head out to Vancouver, Canada for my third teaching session at The War College (sounds of thunderous applause inserted here)! Things will certainly be different, now that Jenn isn't there. But I have accumulated plenty of wonderful friends who are still around the area, so I'll have no problem making connections during the 2 seconds of free time I have after teaching and prayer sessions (Steve Court works you HARD)! Ah, but I love it and am so looking forward to my trip.

There's a whole new class this year to get to know. Every other year, I made sure I learned everyone's name, but this year's group is so large, I don't know how I'm going to manage. It will also be good to re-connect with last year's students who are involved in Phase 2 work nearby.

Before my teaching starts, I get to attend a conference with Brad Jersak! I am SO looking forward to this! Tara will be going with me and maybe Danielle. It should be a powerful time for all- especially since they schedule every person in attendance with personal prayer ministry time. I feel like I can really use it right about now. It's always great to go for ministry and also get ministered to- although that certainly happens with all my involvement at The War College.

I would appreciate your prayer for my ministry while there. I'll keep you posted.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I would have known when you were coming to Vancouver. Now I'm not going to get to see you because I just came home for a month. I'm sure you'll love this years students. I know I do. God bless. -Linsey New

Rebekah Dooley said...

i am looking forwarding to you coming :D

Tara Ayer said...

Don't worry Linsey...March is just around the corner. Doug, so pumped to see you...don't come without low fat Kettle Corn in your bag though!