Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Technorati Anyone?

Today Debbie gave me a page torn from a magazine titled: "How to Write a Blog Post." Gee thanks! Anyway, one of the 10 items listed was "tag it" and gave the reference of

www.technorati.com

So I checked it out (wanting to be able to post good blogs and all). What I found was a site that categorizes and links blogs from all over the place (I think).

So I signed up (again, hoping it'll make me able to write a good blog post).
When finished, I discovered some bloggers out there who referenced a blog or two of mine and a few I didn't know have linked my blog on their blog. Cool!

Now I'm "officially" listed and I hope to figure out what else later.
You can find my Technorati profile here:

Technorati Profile

The question still remains: "Is this a good blog post?"

No comments: