Thursday, November 24, 2005

I'm Thankful

This Thanksgiving I'm thankful...

- That I'm not a turkey.

- That grass doesn't grow through snow, necessitating winter mowing as well as shoveling.

- That there are only twenty-four hours available each day for TV programming.

- That there aren't twice as many Congressional Representatives and half as many doctors.

- That teenagers ultimately will have children who will become teenagers.

- That the space available for messages on T-shirts and bumpers is limited.

- That snow covers the unraked leaves.

- That hugs and kisses don't add weight or cause cancer.

- That DVDs and radios and TV sets and washers and mixers and lights can be turned off.

- That no one can turn off the moon and stars.

- That it's not required to make a blog entry every day.

- That God answers prayer.

What are YOU thankful for?

1 comment:

Rebekah Dooley said...

i thankful for 614 community
that elaine is coming here next week.
i thankful for my two jobs that god bless me with so i can bless others
I thankful for my family
I thankful for my life now instead of before i came to christ.
i thankful for creation around us.
i thanksful that god speaks to me
I thankful that god answers prayer