Sunday, November 13, 2005

A Preacher Recommendation

I've got an awesome preacher to recommend for you. His name is Rob Bell. He's the founding pastor at the Mars Hill Bible Church in Grandville, Michigan (one of the fastest growing churches in American history!). I heard about him from a friend who went to a conference where he spoke. I heard some of his stuff and was totally jazzed! He's incredible!

If you want to hear him, here's a link to his web site where you can download the latest sermons spoken at their church. I assume the other speakers are good as well, but so far I've only listened to Rob.

http://www.mhbcmi.org/listen/index.php

Download. Listen. Be blessed. You won't regret it. Then let me know what you think of him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He's great,I agree!
.your loving daughter.