Tuesday, April 19, 2005

AAUUGGHH!!

What is it about me, that always forgets the pain and agony of painting or wallpapering a room myself? Every single time I do it, I vow I will never do it again. Then later, I forget all about it and say: "Sure, dear."

By now you can imagine what I'm going through. Deb's away at school and I said I'd paint the family room while she was gone. Actually, it wouldn't have been a real problem, if we had picked a normal color. We picked red. You know how many coats it takes to cover a wall in red?! Right now, I've finished 3 coats and it looks like I'm going to need at least 2 more! And maybe even another can of paint. AAUUGGHH!!

Pray for me. I really want to survive this. It would also be nice, if I don't burn the room down before I'm done. Deb would not like that.

1 comment:

Christin ><> said...

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *deep breath* HEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHAAAAAAAA

I can so picture it. you, covered in red paint, the walls still looking kinda pink, and deb walking in as you talk to the paint roller......

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA