Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Always Enough


I just finished reading Rolland and Heidi Baker's book Always Enough. Click on the title or the picture to go to Amazon.com where you can purchase the book. Or go directly to Iris Ministries website (NOT at irisministries.org) at www.irismin.com.

I highly recommend this incredible book! Written in a very readable style, Rolland and Heidi switch writing duties back and forth as they share their story of powerful and amazing ministry in Mozambique. God was always there providing for their support and mission.

I heard Heidi speak at a conference once. She was amazing! I have rarely seen anyone so attuned to God's presence and obviously under Holy Spirit's power. I have a DVD of her message and have watched it over again a couple of times. I could make it available to some of you, if you are interested.

Watch out while reading the book, though, you may be inspired to send Iris Ministries some financial support as we have! Or maybe even adopt a child (one of Heidi's pleas). If adoption is out of the question, you can easily sponsor a child through a variety of international programs. The Salvation Army offers a wonderful child sponsorship program that costs a mere $20 a month!

If interested, contact:
The Salvation Army
Overseas Child Sponsorship Bureau
PO Box C-635
West Nyack, NY 10994-0635

5 comments:

kathryn said...

i'm interested in the DVD. .

Seeker of The Light said...

I sent my email address to you through Denise. Email me and we'll chat about how to get it to you.

kathryn said...

all right! thanx.

Hezza said...

I agree - I just came into ownership of that book. Can you believe a local Christian book store had it on sale for like $4!! I snapped it up and almost felt guilty because it's as though they didn't know what a good book they had so cheap. I want to be able to think big like that...like nations...

Seeker of The Light said...

We think too small. God has much more in store for us, if we would just open our eyes wider and see it!