Monday, February 20, 2006

A GOOD Bloganza

Whew! I just finished another bloganza, but this one made me feel much better than the last one!

Check out Questions for the Journey (newly added to my list on the right).

A word of caution: if you go there, you will get engaged and hooked. And you better be prepared to spend a LOT of time reading (and finding other blogs well worth reading. And so on and so on . . .)! The main entries are weekly, but the comments (good ones) go on forever!

Larry, looks like you've hit a very hard to define target and hit it dead center. I'm proud to know you and hope to "reacquaint" one of these days. It's been too many years and it appears to me we're STILL two of a kind.

Remember those old "Six Pack" days?

Shame on those of you who went the wrong direction with that reference! We were all from Staff Cabin Six (Cabin Six. Six Pack- get it?) at Camp SWONEKY about 100 years ago!

3 comments:

bec said...

Oh, and thanks for the blog tip-off. I read these appreciate stimulating discussion. It is definitely getting added to my "blogs to read" list. Though it might take me a little while to catch up!

kathryn said...

i looked up this blog and added it to my faves!

BLUE said...

It is with great pleasure that I do in fact remember the Six Pack days. Many gallons of water have gone under the bridge since those days.