Saturday, February 11, 2006

Who is Denise Knee?

One of our two War College Interns this year (May - July, 2006)

Full Name: Denise Joanne Knee

Age: 29 (by the time I get to Bangor!)

Home: Toronto, Ontario

TSA Background: Corps - Agincourt Community Church, involvement - youth leader, songster, evangelism committee (ed: Ooo, I LOVE this one!).

Favorite Food: Roast Beef dinner with all the trimmings.

Favorite Color: Red

Favorite Band: downhere

Favorite Movie: Dead Poets Society

Favorite Quote: none

Any Instrument?: Alto Horn

BRIEF testimony/thot: God's grace has brought me to where I am today. There have been big things in my life that could have led me towards the path of destruction (alcoholic family members, all my young friends leaving the church), but God is faithful and showed his love to me through grace. I see that now. I am definitely saved through grace.

Thoughts about coming to Bangor: I love the East coast am thankful to God for blessing me with the opportunity to come to Bangor, meet the people and partner along side all of you in ministry. Praise the Lord! I am looking forward to the summer!

2 comments:

Andrew said...

Nice one Denise!

kathryn said...

Dee!! I am just so full of joy for you! To think, you might not have made it to the War College. . .but God led you there and now he's leading you to this particular internship!