Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Football Playar 55

One of our teens who gave his testimony SonDay about his Youth Councils experience (he was sweating bullets, but he did it anyway- and blessed us all to boot!) has started up a new blog. You'll want to read it. Especially his May 28 entry! Here's the quotable from his testimony: "Stuff happens when we pray!"

footballplayar55

We've all noticed a real change in Sean's life. Keep it up, Sean. Wear that shirt to school and keep telling people what God has done in your life. You won't regret it.

God has a special plan for your life. I can't wait to watch it unfold as you learn more and put your faith into practice.

{One of these days I'll teach you how to play fantasy baseball!}

- - -

Oh and thanx SC for the BD shout!

4 comments:

Sean said...

Thanks doug a whole blog about me i love it! and thanks for all your help. I mean if it wasent for u i dont think i would be still be in this church today!
Jenn even wrote in my blog.
{and maybe someday u will teach me fantasy baseball but i will teach you how to play Halo}

Seeker of The Light said...

Ouch!

kathryn said...

way to testify, 55!!! i'll pray for you!

Kat in Canada. .

Anonymous said...

Fantasy baseball! It's not stratamatic is it? If it is my husband is a strat fanatic.