Monday, July 04, 2005

BTI

Debbie went last year to the first one ever. I've been waiting to go for over a year. Finally I get my chance! Monday morning I will arrive in Vancouver, Canada for the Booth-Tucker Institute {sounds of thunderous applause}!

Others going from our Northern New Engand division are: Nicole Boutilier (Bangor's Youth & Music Minister), Shaun Belanger (CO, Rochester, NH) and Frank Nataluk (CO, Westbrook, ME). We are going to get so pumped up!

Other than it's a "mini War College" (1 week), I won't go into details here. But if you click on my title above, the link will take you to the BTI webpage, where you can learn everything you could possibly want to know about it.

Here's my plan (RE: Blogging): If I can get to a computer every day, I'm going to keep you posted on my daily exploits. If I can't get to a computer every day . . . well . . . I'll keep you posted as often as I can. Fair enough?

1 comment:

YOU DONT KNOW MEEEeeee said...

YOUR BLOG TELLS THE FUTURE!!!!