Sunday, July 17, 2005

Tuesday Travel Day

Tomorrow is a travel day for Frank Nataluk & me. I won't be able to blog, but the good thing is that I'll be home Tuesday sometime. That means I'll have more time and Internet accessibility to blog. Believe me, I've got tons of stuff to blog about! I can't wait to actually sit down and think some things through and get it condensed down to blogability.

I've enjoyed the break, but I actually have missed the daily discipline of blogging. So in two days, everything will be back to normal. If normal is a word I can use to describe me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

blobbing is a discipline? is reading and commenting? if so...im pretty stinking disciplined. only, why is that- but in areas where i NEED discipine- ive got none. suckness.
but youre right- you do have lots to blog. only, how are you going to get that million hour conversation we had the other day down to bloggability? i dont know, either. ok, have fun
YOU DONT KNOW MEEEeeee...