Thursday, June 30, 2005

Imitation Light Seeker?

Those of you reading this obviously don't have this problem. Still, I am sure there are people out there who have attempted to read my blog, but have reached "the imposter" (heh, heh) instead!

I discovered this other blog by accident the other day by typing in the URL www.seekeroflight.blogspot.com. Mine is www.seekerofthelight.blogspot.com.

Seeker of Light started his blog on June 1st, 2005, but he doesn't blog much. In fact, he's only got one entry which states: "I don't feel like blogging right now. I need to take a break." Hmmm. Must have been tough work setting up that one!

Here's the kicker though: the guys name is Doug! Man! He's even got a blog link to "Jen's Journal" (not to be taken for my Jenn)! Talk about confusion!

So if you ever happen to type the wrong URL and get Doug instead of Doug, don't think I've retired from the blogging scene! Keep seeking- sometimes you just have to dig deeper to get to The Light.

Reminds me of the many imitation religions out there. They offer a small tidbit of truth, but then surround it with anything but light. Don't get sucked into darkness or imitation light. Keep looking until you come across the one true Light- Jesus.

1 comment:

Gideon son of Joash said...

Have you noticed they also have a link to Jenn and debbies blog? Ha ha ha ha. Your blog is still broken.