Wednesday, August 10, 2005

BTI Wrap up

Well, it looks like I should probably finish up my BTI reporting. It's now been quite a few days since I've written anything more. But as I look back I see that I kept up my blogging every couple of days when I was there, so there's not much else new to write about.

I do want to thank Regan, my roomie for the 2 weeks, for his hospitality in letting me share his space. We had a bunk bed and he was on the bottom, but he didn't shake the bed at all! He had a nice stash of bagels and after I learned to brush my teeth with the bathtub faucet, I didn't have to crawl under the sink to turn the water on any more! (And can you imagine, Shaun the plumber didn't know how to fix that old faucet?)

One of the best parts of room 402 was the scripture verses taped all over the walls (and/or painted, in some cases)! Imagine waking up to God's promises right there. Or looking in the mirror with verses staring back at you. Or just having quiet time while looking at great challenges from the Word. The other best part was the times we chatted and prayed together.

If I ever get to stay in the Empress again, then it's room 402 for me! Thanks for eveything, Regan. You were a wondeful host.

So there you have it. BTI in a prolonged nutshell! If you can't take a full year off for The War College, you should seriously consider BTI. You will walk away blessed, challenged and changed. I did!

1 comment:

Rebekah Dooley said...

thanks you for sharing all about BTI and it has been lovely on what the lord taught you and what BTI did for your spirtual life. it was blessing to you and the rest of the people of BTI to be here.