Friday, August 26, 2005

Don't Give up!

Ya gotta believe. Ya gotta have faith.

This is true in all areas of life. Especially baseball!

The Rays (my team) are having a wonderful second half of the season. Sure they started out bad (and I mean B.A.D.), but they stayed in there fighting until they began to work together and it's showing- finally.

There are those who gave up a long time ago, but not me! I stick with my team all the way, believing for the miracle. And I see this season a lot like I see many games at the ball park: sometimes before the end of the game people leave because they think it's all over. They quit before the end. But sometimes, if you don't give up on your team, you will see the comeback that produces an awesome win. That's what we're seeing season-wise with the Rays. Hang on folks- don't give up yet- we may not win our division, but the end's gonna be a lot better than you think! I'm believing for 75 wins!

By the way, how's life going for you lately? You feel like giving up because things don't look so good at the moment? Ya gotta believe. Ya gotta have faith. Don't give up before it's all over.

In all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. - Romans 8:37

2 comments:

YOU DONT KNOW MEEEeeee said...

i think baseball is one of the sports that really showed americas faith. well- back before the strike, when the whole country was obsessed...
seriously, though- ppl would have a team that was their team and they cheered'em on through thick and thin and there was nothing you could do to change their minds. our country had a lotta faith. until the strike, anyway.

Gideon son of Joash said...

I htink the Rays fans have an unusual amount of faith. I don't rememebr a time when the Rays have really had a wonderful season. They will have there time. The Lightning had there's and the Bucanneer's had there time so the rays are next on in line for there time to shine. There's a sermon in that.