Sunday, August 14, 2005

Some Nice Changes Ahead

Thanx everyone who prayed with us for our Sunday meetings! Sunday AM went very well! There were quite a few people missing who could have used this one- hmmm. Isn't it interesting how that happens a lot?! I learned long ago not to ever preach a sermon for a particular person- they never showed up that Sunday anyway! God has such a sense of humor.

However, the whole meeting was powerfully anointed and Debbie said I spoke with passion. It's a good thing- I totally believe we need to stand up to our spiritual enemies and yet I see so many of us falling under their tactics against us. It's sad.

Well, I believe we're going to see some nice changes in Bangor in the days ahead! Maybe I'll give you some of my sermon points in a future blog.

No comments: