Friday, August 19, 2005

Martyrs Graduate Today!

Today's the day! The second session (Martyrs) of War College Warriors graduate! Thunderous applause! Congratulations all! From what I've seen, it is well deserved- you've all done very well in the fight. Here is the list of names in no particular order:

Linsey New, Jamie Smith, Phil Marriott, Jonathan Berkshire, Fleur Hodge, Jeni Parsons, Travis Roberts, Esther Muller-Vocke, Nicole Brindle, Rebekah Barnum, Sue Ann Tarter, Joshua Ivany, Aurora Atell, Regan Lipsett, Rachael Collins, Xander Coleman, Beracah Walters-Wulfing.

There are also some Phase 2 Graduates that will be receiving diplomas from The Wagner Leadership Institute! Wow! I really am impressed!


Rob Dolby
Heather (Burr) Dolby
Jennifer Burr (special pride here)
Jonathan Evans
Tara Ayer
Narelle Unicomb
Lois Walker
Samuel Udo Tim

While we're mentioning Phase 2 students, here would be an appropriate place to mention this coming year's Bramwell Tripp Scholarship winner (for a Phase 2 student). However, I don't believe it has been announced yet, so mum's the word until all the students know who it is! {heh, heh}

1 comment:

Tara Ayer said...

Seriously...until I read this blog I wasn't sure that I was getting anything. I never paid my money!!!