Friday, August 11, 2006

Ambassador of Grace

I want to plug a new Blog I have posted to the right (click on the title above or the link below):

Ambassador of Grace

This is a blog you'll want to read often, because Shaun Bellanger (the author) truly epitomizes an Ambassador of Grace (he also epitomizes a huggable teddy bear).

Shaun is one of my favorite people. It is always a bright moment when he comes into the picture of my day, either by thought or in person. Laughing 90% of the time and crying on his knees in intercession the other 10%, Shaun is a powerful Christian leader. I want to be just like him when I grow up!

So follow Shaun's musings with me as he enters the blogosphere, uniquely redirecting our way back to our Savior's unlimited grace.

BLESSING:
May you daily experience God's grace to you in new ways and may that grace become your foundation. May you not only receive his grace, may you also BE his grace to others who need his touch in their lives.

No comments: