Wednesday, August 23, 2006

A Battle School Guest Blogger

Today I want to offer another guest blogger. The teenaged Eddie Bell just got back from 5 1/2 weeks of Battle School in Vancouver, Canada and shares his experience (no editing). I was impressed and blessed, as I'm sure you will be as you read of his exploits. O that all of our teens would be so fired up for God!

If you want to know more about the Battle School, click on my title above, which links to the ArmyBarmy info pages. Next years session is already beginning to book, so sign up early!

- - - - -

Hello Everyone,


This is Eddie Bell I am back from Vancouver and wanted to tell some of the things that happened to me.


My days in Vancouver were long and they were filled with excitement. During the mornings I had a class
taught to me, one about cleasing stream. We went threw a book and we talked about problems and learn to deal with the problems and what scripture say's.

We also had a time, ground force, which is physical labor at the shelter for homeless people. We did all
sorts of manuel labor like painting, organizing and cleaning.

On tues. we had class with Danielle Strickland and learned about leadership. I learned that we cannot
be a leader with out good character.

Thurs we had class with Stephen Court and we learned about Evangilsm. sharing the gospel with everyone
you meet. After I had the class we went to Oppenheimer Park which is a park that has alot of drug dealers and addicts and we played with the kids that were at the park. We were trying to be friends to the kids.

God was teaching me to be on fire for him! We also learned that we can be helpful to everyone we meet.
We gave people things that they needed like food, coffee, and Jesus.

I also think that we should dive into the cleansing flood of Jesus. Just be like Jesus, by trying to be pure
and heal people and pray for people. I am not going to turn back away from the flood of Jesus.

On my last day there I was surfing on a crowd of people and they were shouting blessings over me.
We were at Cariboe Hill and we were singing send the fire and the fire alarm went off. God was trying to tell us that He is going to send the fire!

I also found out that I have the gift of evangilism. I found out by talking to people on the streets that
were high on drugs and drug addicts and dealers. Regular people too. I was nervous talking to these people but I felt God told me to talk to them and I wanted to be on fire for God so I talked. I talked to kids
about God too. This gift has changed me.

I want to start a cell group for 11-15 year old kids at our
after school club. This will be a bible study and fun time to hang out and learn about God. My mom and I are going to work on this together.

thank you for praying for me while I was away.

Eddie Bell

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think thats pretty pink and very inspireing!i want to be as on fire as eddie bell! awesome testimony story.