Tuesday, January 18, 2005

God is Completely Faithful!

One of my goals in life is to live as much as possible in God's manifest presence. That's where God has become physically real to me- usually through a physical sensation. It's awesome!

However, it's dawned on me that while I want to live in his manifest presence, I don't have to. I thank God for those times he chooses to reveal himself to me in that way, but I'm actually OK without it, because I know he's there. That's his promise and I can count on him like no one else!

God is not a man, that he should lie. He is not human that he should change his mind. Has he ever spoken and failed to act? Has he ever promised and not carried it though? - Numbers 23:19

How incredible is that?

I praise you, God, for your faithfulness. I can trust you completely and my hope in you will never be put to shame.

No comments: