Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Keep me Challenged

Home again! I wish it didn't take such a long day to travel, sigh. As I drove away from my house this morning through the canyon walls of snow on both sides of our street, I realized Vancouver rain ain't so bad after all! Ah well, the grass is always greener, they say.

The trip home was long, but uneventful. My last flight from Boston to Bangor was delayed, so I ended up finally getting in the house about 1-1:30ish. I figure I was up almost 19 hours with only a short 1/2 hour nap on the plane. And no bumps or free tickets this time- too bad!

So far, I've filled Deb in on about 1/10th of everything that happened. There was so much blessing in those 2 weeks, I find it hard to believe it all really took place. Each event and each person helped to make my stay at The War College seriously memorable! I do hope I can keep in touch with many of the Martyrs session (hint, hint, you guys!). Of last year's session, only 2-3 keep in touch on a regular basis. They all bless me deeply and I am so much the better for their camaraderie. God bless 614 Vancouver and all who connect there.

Now I pray I can keep up the high level of activity and ministry. I don't want to come down off the mountain. O Lord, keep me challenged!

No comments: