Monday, January 17, 2005

God is Good!

Today was my first teaching day at The War College. After a powerful half-hour session of praying the Bible (good job, Heather!), we moved seamlessly into class. Yesterday, I discovered that Baracah had shared some of my first day's material ahead of me (she took one of my seminars before!), so I only had to add a tiny emphasis to the "Can You Hear Me?" section. We then practiced on one of the students and God shared some effective encouragement that had many common threads. I tell you, "Can You Hear me?" is an awesome book. You should get it yesterday and read it ASAP. You can find the link to the author's website on the left.

We then had a debriefing for the recent conference. Elaine was so full of wisdom, she spilled over on everyone! Much was not only heard, but grasped and I could see many little light bulbs going off over student heads! I love that! Great good will come of that session and we will all be the better for it.

Then on to my scheduled prayer ministry sessions. To make 3 long stories short, I 1) saw God heal 3 major inner wounds and put that person dead asleep in His arms for a much needed healing rest! 2) witnessed some "opposites" come closer together by understanding what's been going on in the spiritual realm over them, and 3) watched as another person cast 3 demons out of themself! They were so effective, I wondered why I was even there.

Man, God is good! I can hardly wait for tomorrow!

No comments: